A door drip is an excellent solution to bridge the gap between the lipping of a door and a threshold.
The door drip has specially designed grooves and holes to protect against water damage.
- The door drip has a curved, rounded profile which adds decoration as well as functionality
- Hardwood can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Door drips go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- All of our mouldings are made to exact measures under strict quality guidelines
- Red Hardwood is made of maranti and has a distinctly darker finish to other timbers. A timber which is strong and easy to work with, Red Hardwood is a popular choice for a variety of DIY projects Red Hardwood can be finished using stain or varnish depending on the end users required finish