A timber door stop can be used within door frames to enable a door to come to a close whilst also adding some decorative styling.
A contemporary option for framing and finishing door surrounds.
Suitable for use on internal doors. An ideal way of updating and refreshing doors throughout the home.
- The door stop has a curved, rounded profile which adds decoration as well as functionality
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Door stops go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- All of our mouldings are made to exact measures under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with.
- Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer