A pine reed style architrave is a decorative piece of timber which surrounds doorways and door frames to add extra style and personality throughout the house
- Reed architraves have multiple rounded profiles on its edge which brings a distinct style
- Pine architraves can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Architraves make a great partnership with skirtings, coving and dado rails
- All of our architraves are made to the highest quality
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with.
- Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off your pine architrave, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- Pine architraves are for internal use only and away from moisture