Angles are an effective solution to add a finishing touch to a wide variety of projects. Angles can help to conceal screw fixings, slight imperfections and rough edges on a variety of different surfaces such as worktops, shelving and where to two boards join.
- Squared corner and edges provide a sharp style to your decor
- Light hardwood can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards
- Our light hardwood is both a light weight and strong timber which is easy to work with and a good, natural lustre. Because of its strength to weight ratio and relative inexpensive price the light hardwood is a solid choice for a wide range of uses. To finish off light hardwood, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or lacquer Light hardwood should be used for internal use only and away from moisture